ummer is coming…
Enter a thrilling realm of high medieval adventure. Travel to Easteros and Castle Bryn Mawr to pledge your loyalty to one of the Grand Kingdoms of The DRAGON THRONES!
Dragon Thrones is an immersive and interactive weekend experience by The Game Theater. It is set in an original fantasy realm inspired by popular medieval fiction worlds we all know and love, such as George R.R. Martin, with a touch of magic.
In Dragon Thrones live action role-playing and massive board game will be combined with thematic entertainment, grand hall dining, historic surroundings, and on site lodging to create a premier medieval fantasy experience.
The lore and description of the Dragon Thrones world is waiting to be explored and discovered. The creators from The Game Theater have spent extensive time creating a world that is dying to be explored and developed by you!
Become someone else for a weekend! Step into the life of a knight, a warrior, a noble or scoundrel. Who you want to become is up to you. Will you lead your family to glory? Or will you explore the world? Or will you be the next one to sit on the throne?
The world is led by families. Which will you join? Will you choose to lead a family? Or will you be a families greatest asset as you lead your warriors to victory? The choice is up to you!
Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. Customer service concerns the priority an organization assigns to customer service relative to components such as product innovation and pricing.
This is just the basic package!
- 3 Days, 2 Nights at Castle Bryn Mawr in the fantasy realm of Easteros
- Private Dormitory Room accommodations (shared rooms available upon request)
- 5 Full Meals, plus dine like nobility in the “Sir Thomas Hall”: the Dragon thrones Medieval Hall!
- Customizable Character with unique objectives that will advance into future campaigns.
- Character development, objectives, and meaningful choices within the Wargame. A global tactical and diplomatic “war + diplomacy game” to simulate the overarching war.
- The ability to make an impact on the game’s direction through your own actions
- Custom Costume Item that represents your Kingdom/Faction/Family’s Team
- Admission with your chosen group to the “Draconian Ancient Mage’s Library”: a Dragon Thrones Escape Room experience. (With in-game useful prizes!)
- “The Moon Board”: an Immersive Installation Experience
- “Questing”: The Bryn Mawr “Sandbox” side quests, medieval gaming challenges, and other immersive experiences that take place throughout the stone structures and picturesque grounds of the campus.
- Entertainment throughout the entire weekend including music, dancing, and other performance arts.
- Specialized Medieval University training classes, including diplomacy, strategy, dancing and more!
- The Grand Tournament: Cheer your Kingdom’s live-action fighting hero to victory!
ematic improvement. One good customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer holds towards the organization.